Help and advice needed with welcome Finance

anirtak

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Im looking for some help and advice about welcome finance and what course of action to take next.

I will try to keep this simple as possible

in 2003 i took out a loan with welcome to which i requested SAR and was told they dont have paper work for it , in 2004 this loan in question was caried over onto a new agreement to which i have got SAR for. On this paperwork it refers to the previous account number being carried over but im struggling to understand the figures

Amount of this loan was £3767

Amount paid was £3592

however these charges below have been added on

Interest £2586

Add Hoc fee £335 (not sure what these are as they start appearing after every direct debit i paid)

Capitalisation £365

I applied for a PPI refund which was sucesful but welcome still stay my balance stood at £3581 so the refund of £1284 was deducted from this outstanding balance to leave a total of £2296 owing to them.

Is it possible all these charges are 'legit' ?

is it possible for them to refund PPI to a balnace that i believe should not be outstanding?

Also the 1st account number for 2003 is apparently not eligble for PPI refund as its 'too old' but from reading different posts on here people have claimed further back than this.

Im really confused by all this and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou !!