CCA / SAR question re: DLC - handed over to HILLESDEN - getting threats from RUTHBRIDGE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I had been dealing with DLC many years ago but this got passed over to hillesden securities when I CCA'd them.

It took 3 years but then I got some letters from Ruthbridge with a photocopy of the CCA paperwork (just looks like an agreement but no statement of account etc).

However, as I do not know Ruthbridge, is there a LETTER I can send that states that I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE any money owed to them?

Do you think I should SAR them (if so, who - Hillesden or Ruthbridge?) and if so, can someone send me the SAR template I should use?

THANKS

Twinks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is this the one your after for Toothless?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

As for any SAR these should always go to the OC rather than any tame DCA, who 9 times out of 10 don't have toilet paper let alone information on peoples debts!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Last year we had a 'trial run' with Ruthbridge - another CAGGER and I were at precisely the same spot with them, receiving identical letters on the same day. The other Cagger ignore each letter as it came, again on identical dates and I replied to each one. At the end of about 2 months' Ruthbridge 'went away'. My letters were ignored. So the moral of this tale, whatever you do makes no difference whatsoever, they are toothless. (allegedly)!

toothless as in just empty threatograms? I'm of the opinion to ignore - I have earlier correspondence requesting CCA with all supporting paperwork (statement of accounts etc) but all I get is the same old photocopy of the credit agreement, which was not signed by them and could be viewed as a pre-contractual doc. I'll do what I do best and do nothing until the door collection agent comes, or not......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]