Jump to content

CCA / SAR question re: DLC - handed over to HILLESDEN - getting threats from RUTHBRIDGE


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all


I had been dealing with DLC many years ago but this got passed over to hillesden securities when I CCA'd them.


It took 3 years but then I got some letters from Ruthbridge with a photocopy of the CCA paperwork (just looks like an agreement but no statement of account etc).


However, as I do not know Ruthbridge, is there a LETTER I can send that states that I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE any money owed to them?


Do you think I should SAR them (if so, who - Hillesden or Ruthbridge?) and if so, can someone send me the SAR template I should use?





Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the one your after for Toothless?



As for any SAR these should always go to the OC rather than any tame DCA, who 9 times out of 10 don't have toilet paper let alone information on peoples debts!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!



Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year we had a 'trial run' with Ruthbridge - another CAGGER and I were at precisely the same spot with them, receiving identical letters on the same day. The other Cagger ignore each letter as it came, again on identical dates and I replied to each one. At the end of about 2 months' Ruthbridge 'went away'. My letters were ignored. So the moral of this tale, whatever you do makes no difference whatsoever, they are toothless. (allegedly)!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

toothless as in just empty threatograms? I'm of the opinion to ignore - I have earlier correspondence requesting CCA with all supporting paperwork (statement of accounts etc) but all I get is the same old photocopy of the credit agreement, which was not signed by them and could be viewed as a pre-contractual doc. I'll do what I do best and do nothing until the door collection agent comes, or not......


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...