cheddar

E-Mail Address

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4915 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have heard many people on the site mention that they have e-mailed Natwest yet there are no e-mail addresses on the contacts list. Are they a specific persons e-mail addy (so not really fair to bombard them) or are you using a contact us facility on the website or something? Just curious as the only contact us facility I can find is to comment on the site etc etc

TIA

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Hi this is their e-mail address: Customer.Relations@natwest.com

I initially used the contact us facility on their web-site. After that they responded from the above address and I have been mailing to that e-mail address since. It works too :)

Thank you, I would add this to the e-mail contact list sticky but it is closed. Maybe it's the sticky above it should go on??

Ex CAG helper ^_^

With regards to the initial claim letter, if I sent it by email and they replied via email, would this be classed as their reply? and next stage then?

What i can ascertain is that emailing the letter and getting a paper reply from them is only beneficial from a speed point of view?

If you find this post useful, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the top right corner. Thanks ;)

Thanks bookworm, I noticed it had been added 2 days after I posted. Cheers! x

Ex CAG helper ^_^

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Ex CAG helper ^_^

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4915 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you