HFO - Morgan Stanley

Zareb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much everyone!

I will write those letters now.

As for the Scottish thing, thanks so much Elsa. If you could get Ida's help that would be realy appreciated.

I should be better at this stuff, considering my academic background, however debt law was just never my strong point. It really is appreciated.

i will post the letters here before I send them to make sure the are okay. (obviously with identifiable info blacked out.)

thanks again everyone!!!!!

Hiya,

So it's just threats so far,

I cannot think of any HFO cases up here on the forum at the moment but will have a look back when I have more time.

I wouldn't bother sending the CPR as it does not apply to us up here but would be quite funny if they did reply to it.

If they were to issue court papers via northampton you have a complete defence residing up here so no worries there. If they were to use a scottish firm then it would be from your local court, can you give the approx amount so i can check what type of action it would be and i can post up some links for reference just incase they do so you can be fully prepared.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I cannot think of any HFO cases up here on the forum at the moment but will have a look back when I have more time.

here you go Ida/Zareb another HFO in Scotland claim, mentions the point in post 164.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?280542-HFO-Services/page9

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

another threat of action - i have went back a few cases and still cannot find any actions being brought by HFO but will keep checking :-)

certainly if they mention ccj, northampton etc then complaints need to be made as they are trying to threaten with english action which could really intimidate someone who thinks they cannot defend it or cannot afford to travel there not aware it has to be raised in their local court.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

There is 'Dogtrainer' who is watching this with avid interest, I have sent a PM to Indiebhoy also. As far as I am aware, HFO have not issued a claim against anyone in Scotland as yet. They are know to send threats to all and sundry, including a couple of people residing in the USA!.

I think we need to ask people who post in future if they are resident in Scotland so they know the situation.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Well thanks again everyone. I'm still writing up those letters as my comp is messing me about and keeps crashing. (god i hate computers at times!)

@Ida, the debt is in the region of 3k. (which is about 2 grand more than the original closing balance)

• 8 months later...