Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I am new to this forum and need a bit of advice. Due to go to court with BPF as I am an ex advent student. Do I need to create a new thread for it to get advice? Thanks for any help!

yes in the legal forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Could you point me in that direction please? Looked around but there is a lot of forums to search through! Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?170-Legal-Issues

sri link did show

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else have the Barclays default removed, but the Marlin one still there?

Yes, I had noticed that.

Also had a letter today from resolvecall asking me to contact them, I suspect they are part of Marlin from the way it has been written. It also lists the creditor as BPF.

nope they are not

just powerless doorsteppers

they are NOT BAILIFFS

they have NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

just was going to ask if anybody was assaulted by fields agents of marlin ?

They send somebody to me yesterday and

when i opened the doors though it was somebody from british gas as he had in hand a bunch of papers with their logo.

As i have account with them i confirmed to him that i am the person he is looking for, as i am an account holder,

however then he revealed himself and was trying to force me to talk through the phone with marlins office,

while i declined to pass my details through the phone to the lady on second side

he became surprised and started almost shouting that i wont be so clever when they will take me to court.

I used to send a deed of assignment to some of previous companies but just after first two i've start to ignore them.

As i came into forums again to check what is going on in our case i seen some people have been called to court.

I presume it is a good moment to send once again request of paperwork.

I cant get through all pages of all forums at the minuet as had accident two weeks ago and injured my head what affected my sight,

i can use only one eye at the minute (funny thing - i have double visions on second)

and this one which i am using sees blurred and is getting tired pretty fast.

So was just going to ask if anybody else was facing those home visits before ?

Since Advent collapsed never had them before so it was very surprising and face of guy who firstly seemed to be shocked

and then in anger was almost shouting to me that words actually get me scared a bit about this possibility of court case.

Due to accident i had I am not in good phisical, mental nor financial situation (self employment sometimes sucks)

to let myself for hours on books, forums and all other papers. :mad2: s

o just wanted to ask if i should treat this visit same as just any other not to important letters which all previous companies sent before ?

Or it might be some clue which points that they're more interested in my person ?

Thanks

Hello everybody,

just was going to ask if anybody was assaulted by fields agents of marlin ?

They send somebody to me yesterday and

when i opened the doors though it was somebody from british gas as he had in hand a bunch of papers with their logo.

As i have account with them i confirmed to him that i am the person he is looking for, as i am an account holder,

however then he revealed himself and was trying to force me to talk through the phone with marlins office,

while i declined to pass my details through the phone to the lady on second side

he became surprised and started almost shouting that i wont be so clever when they will take me to court.

I used to send a deed of assignment to some of previous companies but just after first two i've start to ignore them.

As i came into forums again to check what is going on in our case i seen some people have been called to court.

I presume it is a good moment to send once again request of paperwork.

I cant get through all pages of all forums at the minuet as had accident two weeks ago and injured my head what affected my sight,

i can use only one eye at the minute (funny thing - i have double visions on second)

and this one which i am using sees blurred and is getting tired pretty fast.

So was just going to ask if anybody else was facing those home visits before ?

Since Advent collapsed never had them before so it was very surprising and face of guy who firstly seemed to be shocked

and then in anger was almost shouting to me that words actually get me scared a bit about this possibility of court case.

Due to accident i had I am not in good phisical, mental nor financial situation (self employment sometimes sucks)

to let myself for hours on books, forums and all other papers. :mad2: s

o just wanted to ask if i should treat this visit same as just any other not to important letters which all previous companies sent before ?

Or it might be some clue which points that they're more interested in my person ?

Thanks

so was this british gas or advent.

dx

and they

resolve call ARE NOT BAILIFFS AND HAVE NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS.

marlin are a debt buyer, usually of lemon [unenforceable debts]

so this is nothing to do with British gas?

and whats the bit about assault?

by whom?

dx

and they

It certainly did not have anything to do with British gas,

however ... from some kind of reason this person was handling a bunch of papers with their logo.

That's why i confirmed when he asked if i am the person which he is looking for.

Did not expect anybody from Marlin.

assault might be a bit to strong word but imho when somebody does not want to let you go as you are in rush for meeting on front garden of your house,

and do not understand if you repeating constantly that you wont speak by phone with anybody from his office and wont spend any more time on talking with himself

as he is representative of this organization i can treat as assault.

Second thing is he even did not show any form of ID or anything else.

Even Marlin besides one letter which was stating they owe now my debt did not really prove to me anything.

Since BPF passed me to first debt company my details spreaded to whole world i guess as i've started to receive loads of [problem]

(i become a constant winner in hundreds of lotteries, i become owner of huge amount of money to claim from PPI,

i become a happy future owner of numerous credit cards and loans ect.),

so those peoples sold my details for sure as i never ever was giving them anywhere where it was not essential.

Even when was doing any quotes on for example comparing websites was never putting my real personal data....

For me all correspondence same like this guy and whole Marlin is just another spoof company which is trying to find a fool.

If i will come to your door and will say that you owe me ten grands without any prove why you supposed to be even bothered about it

(especially if whole world got your details and know you have debt and want to trick you out for money) :/?

If somebody is stating not truth to gain financial benefit and does not want to listen your arguments have to be some kind of assault for sure.

Edited by Teo27

PLEASE

add double line spacing

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is now in "Training & Apprenticeships" forum

It is purely an administrative move.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Can we have a link to this thread please?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?432525-Marlins-got-CCJ-on-BPF-Training-loan-help!

skinnyrib claim here

and they

link is above

post there now please

dx

and they