Contact details for Nigel Stagg at BT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As the title says I am looking for contact details for Nigel Stagg who is currently MD of BT business. All the correspondence when you are buying is signed by him unfortunately when things go wrong he is as elusive as the scarlet pimpernel.

I was promised my business broadband would be up and running by 16/11/2010 this has been delayed several times and am today told 31/1/2011 at the earliest. Just thought it would be nice to ask Nigel his views.

Hi there, if you send an email now explaining your problem to the chief executive [email protected] and include your phone number you will get an almost immediate response and someone will ring you today.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Could be because it's New Year's Eve - forgot about that.....

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Could be because it's new years eve but did send it about 2. Must finish work before me then at BT I was there till nearly 6 will try for a job with BT in the new year. As long as I say I am useless in the interview I should get the job and fit stright in.