medical self assessment

meekmeek

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have a birth defect which is controlled by tablets and when at right dosage life is rosey

but things have happened and triggered my depression- social exlusion and insomnia

i was wondering if there was a website i can see how bad on the dla rating i am as i still not ready or feel comfortable going to the doctors if they are gonna say its all minor

to me if i go out side shopping i can only go out for 2 hours before i start feeling uncomfortable like home sick and if its crowded like in a queue at a supermarket i have on a couple occassions just left the trolley in the queue and walked out

i now just do little quick shops at small convenience stores like tesco express

i want to find work but standard JSA ignore all my symptoms and treat them as excuses i want to go onto esa as i heard they are more sympathetic and help find understanding 'diversity' employers but need to be on dla for this to happen

i have other symptoms too but want to check out whether i should visit the GP or not as it a weird kind of feeling to open up to some one about how i feel and be judged and id rather just hibernate until i can sleep these feelings off

so is there a self check website

Hi

The best guide to any medical assessment and how it affects you are the Employment and Support Allowance Regulations, as these will become the standard for all Medical benefits in future.

As for a self help guide well you at one the moment, have a look at previous questions and you will soon pick up hints and tips. As for your own condition is there no self-help group in your area?