Service Agreements which become Credit agreements??

Bazooka Boo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4837 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Something which I have failed to get to the bottom of, and am hoping that someone with more knowledge may be able to steer me in the right direction?

It surrounds people's CRF's and by the sheer terminology suggest that this is a file referring to your 'credit' worthiness?

So how does a mobile phone contract, which by my reckoning IS a service agreement, suddenly end up on your CREDIT ref file when said contract does not supply credit??

I have been looking into this for a number of months now, and am waiting upon a response from experian to explain why this is so, but I don't hold out much hope as it is evident that unsecured loans can be made secured upon court action in some cases!

I'm just hoping someone may be able to enlighten me why this is the case, especially concerning Moby contracts?

Thanks in advance...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!