IB appeal

littlefritt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys i posted a few weeks ago saying i had failed my medical i sent off the appeal on the 24th of dec with a long letter of why i feel the decision was wrong i also told them that i had been to see my dr who has agreed to write me a letter and i sent them a copy of my chronic pain management appointment, as of yet i have not had a letter from them but today i received a payment from them for 76-00 which i dont understand what it is for as i was on high rate before of just over 105-00 per week which was paid fortnightly i can't contact them till probably tusday or wednesday due to new year i was just wondering if anyone else knew what this payment may be as if they have decided to pay me something well the appeal goes through if this is a 2 weekly payment it means that they are giving me 38-00 pw i am really confused any ideas?

Hello again. This is what the DWP website says, hope it helps.

HB x

dg_178197.jpg

New Year holidays

Thursday 30 December 2010

Jobcentre Plus is operating as usual. Jobcentres will be open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Crisis Loan telephone lines will be open from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Contact Centres will be open from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Friday 31 December 2010

Jobcentre Plus is operating revised opening hours. Jobcentres will be open from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm. Crisis Loan telephone lines will be open from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm. Contact Centres will be open from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.

Illegitimi non carborundum

cool thank-you i will ring them tomorrow i can't help wondering why they are giving me money as i thought i would be left high and dry till the appeal only thing i can think of is a decision maker looked at it and changed there mind i haven't got a clue but i know it will bug me as i also thought it would be income support who gave me money during the appeal i am lost with all this as this is the 1st time i had to appeal

hb i forgot to ask i sent of the GL24 can they change there mind after receiving this? i mean dose this go to a depression maker? or dose this automaticly go to a tribunal? i dont really know what happens i worked it out on what i was getting if you devid it the 76 is exactly 5 days i got my last payment on the 7th of dec and they stopped it from the 14th so could it be for that week i can't sleep as it is bugging me now

Hello again. If I remember rightly, the form goes to a 'depression maker' I like that :). They can reverse the decision not to pay the benefit before the tribunal, which we haven't seen very often. There were a few cases recently when people were in the 'queue' for the tribunal and received a letter out of the blue to say they had the benefit without going to the hearing, so you never know. Just don't hold your breath.

My sticky in the yellow part of the forum front page has information that might help you.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum