Avoiding forthwith judgement

nometer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Does anyome have any experience/suggestions on how to avoid a forthwith judgement.

I have had a claim going through with a dca who have threatened a charging order.

I have recieved all the correct paper work after getting the claim stayed for a few months. I now find myself in a position to take the ccj with an instalment offer.

The claim is for £5700, the have stated that they want the balance paying within 4 years, this i can not afford to do.

After reading alot of threads on here regarding charging orders i now understand that if a forthwith judgement is given its a formality if they go dor a co.

Also does anyone know if £20 late payment fee is considered an unfair charge.

Hi nm

Can you give anymore details. ie, court date, Poc, Defence submitted, DCA? why you have hid away from this? just trying to help y'know.

Mr, cant see the woods at times !

Hi

Does anyome have any experience/suggestions on how to avoid a forthwith judgement.

I have had a claim going through with a dca who have threatened a charging order.

I have recieved all the correct paper work after getting the claim stayed for a few months. I now find myself in a position to take the ccj with an instalment offer.

The claim is for £5700, the have stated that they want the balance paying within 4 years, this i can not afford to do.

After reading alot of threads on here regarding charging orders i now understand that if a forthwith judgement is given its a formality if they go dor a co.

Also does anyone know if £20 late payment fee is considered an unfair charge.

Regards..Mr Worried :)

The poc of the claim have already beem refused by the court and resubmitted, this time they are very complete with all the relevent paper work to support them. I'm at the stage where i have to respond to there new poc, so no court date as yet, apart from the time frame to submit my response that the judge outlined.

As far as hiding my story os similar to most, cca only got produced as evidence once court claim was raised.

Any ideas or expetience on how to get a judge to go for an instalment order rather than a forthwith?

What reason has the poc been refused?

Mr W

The poc of the claim have already beem refused by the court and resubmitted, this time they are very complete with all the relevent paper work to support them. I'm at the stage where i have to respond to there new poc, so no court date as yet, apart from the time frame to submit my response that the judge outlined.

As far as hiding my story os similar to most, cca only got produced as evidence once court claim was raised.

Any ideas or expetience on how to get a judge to go for an instalment order rather than a forthwith?

Regards..Mr Worried :)