where's the post??????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is anyone else as peeved as I am that Royal Mail has just had 4 days of non delivering whilst, apparently, there are still mountains of Christmas mail which has yet to be delivered? :mad2: Also, there are no collections until tomorrow (Wednesday) so God knows how full the post boxes will be......all adding to the existing piles of mail waiting to be delivered to customers:-x This is taking gross advantage of this Boxing Day confusion this year...get back to work and get the mail out PDQ:!:

Saturday was Christmas Day, yesterday and the day before were bank holidays. There should be normal mail deliveries today.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I was a postman for 10 years and i my experience December was always pretty quiet for mail(Managers at the distribution centres would hold Mailsort items for a month).January was always busy, I've nothing but sympathy for your average postie,Royal Mail's senior management however are worse than useless,they have insisted in making changes to delivery/sorting systems during what is traditionally the busiest time of the year,and coupled with the worst weather conditions Britain has seen for a while,then I suppose you could see the reasons for a backlog!

We only had two postal deliveries last week and today a catalogue was delivered. We know for a fact that we are missing numerous articles of mail. We live in Worcestershire and I believe the main sorting office for this area is Coventry.