Welcome Finance Ever Repossed???

weescotschick

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They why do they call them secured loans?? What are their procedures for us who may be in arrears and really struggle to clear their arrears???, I am only in one months arrears but really fed up with their attitude " they dont tolorate missed payments" i get that but every time they call me they always ask if I'd ever think about getting a loan to pay them of or remortgage, every single time thats totally out of order i think!!!!

cattles who own welcome are on the brink of extinction and are being wound up and its thre royal bank of scotland who arer cattles main creditor call ing the shots. last drop of blood out of the stone.

do you have any of the micky mouse insurance crap

ppi

accident benefit

nuclear fall out insurance:-)

Ive won two ppi claims from them and been waiting a year to try get the last one but not had any correspondance from Ismart who we used for first two. Had a strange letter the other week from welcome asking if i wish for them to investigate complaint again then to sign form and send it back (not done yet) but unsure why they sending me stuff and not the third party i orginally used????