2 ESA problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been disabled to a lesser extent for 36 years but have only been receiving ESA for almost 12 months. I get the WRAG rate as my WCA medical said that I could work. However I am appealing, as I can only get out of a chair with a hoist. The local Decision maker said that 'something' [a hoist] is the same thing as somebody the word used by the guidance for ESA.

Second problem, since my first ESA my condition has deteriorated particularly the mental health aspect of my condition [but also toilet, sleeping and a temporary loss of arm movement] The local ESA team will not allow me to have a second WCA, even though I have sent them a copy of DMG 07/10 were at para14 it said you can ask for a second WCA if your condition deteriorates along with a GP letter.

I believe that all of what has been happening to me is as a result of 'spite and anger' directed at me by the DWP and their staff. To put it short as a result of a complaint I made about the DWP sharing data, the Information Commissioners offce has told them to put in place new procedures, which at a guess has cost the DWP millions. This is clearly signified by the content of letters I receive from the DWP and their failure to deal with complaints I make about DWP staff.

I feel i need a lawyer to represent me at my appeal hearing but can't seem to find one that will work using legal aid etc?

Any advice would be very appreciated