dwp needed bank statments

actonjon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4845 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all dwp wanted 6 months bank statement i sent them ie as i have mh health promlems Mind sent them for me this morning got a leeter to pick up at post office needs to be signed for got it it was dwp sending back the bank statments recieved on the 19th november thank you with a ref no now got LETTER FROM THE DWP stoping my income support as they have not got the bank statements got both letters same day so worried they have stopped it from 20th dec mind are closed till 4th jan

I'm assuming you didn;t send the Statements by Recorded/Signed For...? You'll need to contact them when they re-open and explain when and where you sent them. Add you can send them the statements you've recieved since the last ones were sent, and hopefully that'll get you back on track.

i sent them to sign for have the receipt ie proof of sending they wanted 6 months statments goin back june ist which i sent plus had to pay bank to get them plus mind phoned them to tell that they were sending them and make note on my file that we sent them they said that the got them 19th nov which is on a letter that i got with the statements back from dwp this morning so confused the had them but another letter says the didnt and have stopped my income support

Can you get to a Jobcentre tomorrow? If so, print, complete and sign this form. If you do not have a printer, simply write a letter stating that you want to appeal against the decision to stop your income support because you didn't provide information and state your grounds for appeal is that you did provide the information and have acknowledgement from DWP that they received the information.

Take the form along with both letters they sent you and your bank statements to the Jobcentre and ask them to fax the lot to the Benefit Delivery Centre that deals with your Income Support, and have them mark the fax as urgent.

Also ask the jobcentre for the number for Crisis Loans to tide you over in the meantime for food, gas and electricity.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

thank you for getting back to me dwp are opened at 8am in the morning a neighbour is phoneing them to see whats going on maybe they will check the computor system and see that they have them all along cant understand that 2 letters came same day with 2 different wording it makes me mad that u send them what they want thank u for sending them and then stop ur income support in another letter for not sending them

hi just got a call to say that i have savings of 5000 and that my income support is stoped due to my saveings they said that someone will call me in 2 weeks i broke down they will call back today when a officer is free they got all my statements its on file so why are not paying me i thoought that i could have 6000 savings i dont have the money as i paid off credit card etc

Savings under £6000 don't affect Income Support. Something is far from right here. Has an officer called you back yet?

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

I wonder if there is an issue of Deprivation of Capital being considered here. It may depend on how much the credit card and other bills paid off were.

If my posts have been helpful, please click the star icon and add to my reputation points. Thanks! :-D

got a call officer dealing with it off the seem the cannot find them evev though the are logged on thr system she is calling me on wed if not found go jobcentre fax etc they were very rude so going wed morning this is bad ps i am friend of this person and is helping him people with mh should be looked at more careful MIND DOES A LOT WORK FOR HIM THEY WONT TO PLEASED ON THE 4TH JAN WHEN WE TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON

• 3 weeks later...

well got a letter from dwp to say sorry bennifet should have never been stoped back pay going into my account on thursday only that MIND and our local MP letter s it would be still going on but a big thank you for ur support over the xmas thank u one and all