Morrisons Parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

chiarasofia you should do nothing.

Do not telephone them

Do not write to them

Do not reply to their junk mail

Do not pay them

They have no claim against you, especially as you were not the driver. Theoretically that is who the "contract" was made with, and you are not obliged to tell them who was driving at the time anyway.

Hello Chiara and welcome to CAG. I'm not trying to be bossy, but you would be better keeping your posts on one thread, otherwise people trying to help you are going to get confused and you won't get such good advice. I see you have had a reply now on a different thread.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi honeybee, I didnt realise instead of having a life you made it your day job to be in charge of forums.

thanks for the advice, try harder in not being bossy next time!

If you wish to be offensive to longstanding and helpful CAGgers chiarasofia, you will find the help you receive will go downhill rapidly.

What honeybee has told you is good advise and you should have heeded it rather than being insulting to honeybee. Please feel free to apoligize to her and note her advise for future reference.

As you can see chiarasofia you already have the same query running in 3 seperate threads! This does not help anyone to help you by keeping the flow of your thread in one place. I refer you back to honeybee"s advise.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?287711-Is-it-an-offence-to-remove-the-PCN-from-the-window/page2&p=3234724#post3234724

Hi chiarasofia

If you want advice, you've come to the right place. It isn't a good idea to create conflict when you've received valid advise. No one can force you to accept the advice,

but others might be reluctant to offer further advice.

You're not obliged to do anything. You don't have to read their letter, you don't have to contact them, you don't have to justify yourself and you certainly don't have to give them any money. What are they going to do? Sue you for owning the car?

If you wish to be offensive to longstanding and helpful CAGgers chiarasofia, you will find the help you receive will go downhill rapidly.

What honeybee has told you is good advise and you should have heeded it rather than being insulting to honeybee. Please feel free to apoligize to her and note her advise for future reference.

Thank you crem and rebel. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ignore is the best way as it limits the junk mail they send - if you contact them in any way tey will assume you are on the edge of paying and will up the threatograms

Warn her to be prepared from some nasty bits of paper purporting to be from the parking company and their Debt Collectors (the PPC in disguise number 1) and maybe from their solicitors (PPC in disguise number 2). all can be safely ignored as they have no real intent to take you to court just to have their backsides kicked on top of the money it would cost them

Have invited PPC's to go through to the court stage with all haste yet they continually refuse because they are fully aware they are operating on the fringe of the law and do not stand a chance

New thread created and multpiple threads merged. Please do not hijack other members threads with your own query, or post the same query on multiple threads.

This is outlined in the terms of usage (the forum rules) which anyone can read by clicking here

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think that I have read anything quite so rude as your comments to people who are trying to help others with out gain to themselves. Shame on you. Sometimes I hate the way this world is going. You don't deserve any help.

Colin

Hi honeybee, I didnt realise instead of having a life you made it your day job to be in charge of forums.

thanks for the advice, try harder in not being bossy next time!