HAd enough now, any advice on an uninsured loss/personal injury advisor?

jotto
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently posted this,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?286843-No-fault-accident-3rd-party-has-admitted-liability-advice-on-uninsured-loss-and-injury-claim-please.

The other insurance company has been a PITA to be honest and now Im tired of playing Mr Nice Guy!

As I said in our original post, we only want whats fair but they seem to be trying to get out of coming to any sort of agreement.

My wife is still in pain and we may be witout a vehicle to go and look at cars simply because they want the hire car back. I have said that the cheque hasnt yet cleared and that we need a vehicle to go and look at replacement cars.

With Christmas coming up, finances are already stretched and we now just want to talk to someone who can help us put together a fair uninsured loss and personal injury claim.

Not sure where to look or who is reputable as Im wary of the people that advertise on the TV.

Has anyone had a good experience with a company that they would be happy to recommend? Happy for replies to the thread or by PM if it would seem unreasonable or advertising for these companies.

Getting very stressed now in a time that should be fun and enjoyable.

Thanks.