CCA mbna dispute

deandebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have started proceeding against MBNA due to a credit agreement set up in 1994

MBNA have constantly hiked the interest and the last straw was when my income fell and they refused to help.

They havent been helpful in anyway and even reduced my credit limit so I was over and then they charged me and defaulted me

Im currently paying monthly.The solicitors have been involved for 4/5 months and are going to make an offer in full and final.??

Does anyone have any experience of enforcable agreements?? Am I wasting my time??....Are MBNA being cocky as they know Im continuing to pay??

Can a debt be written off if they have no documentation?

any comments would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to CAG. Comments in red below

I have started proceeding against MBNA due to a credit agreement set up in 1994

What do you mean. Have you started a court case?

MBNA have constantly hiked the interest and the last straw was when my income fell and they refused to help.

I'm afraid a lot of creditors are like that

They havent been helpful in anyway and even reduced my credit limit so I was over and then they charged me and defaulted me

Im currently paying monthly.The solicitors have been involved for 4/5 months and are going to make an offer in full and final.??

With loans and credit cards, you can reclaim all the charges they have levied against you. So long as you have paid the charges, you can get interest on them at their contractual rate

Does anyone have any experience of enforcable agreements?? Am I wasting my time??....Are MBNA being cocky as they know Im continuing to pay??

Creditors are now getting away with sending reconstructions of agreements and then saying they have complied

Can a debt be written off if they have no documentation?

Highly unlikely. Although documentation may not exist, other proof that you have had use of the funds are there (statements)

any comments would be appreciated.

Before you go down the F&F route, SAR MBNA to get your statements then you can start to reclaim those charges-with interest-compounded! It may be that the refund of the charges wipe out any remaining debt

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you for your comments.

As regards the solicitors they are trying to negotiate a f and f figure as they believe I have a case.

For me I had concerns that I dont understand why MBNA would agree to it.I believe that they can still issue you with a default but cant get the money.

I will look into the charges and interest though.