Need to sell home

dodgy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong section, by situation is a bit unique...

Me and my wife are getting a divorce, nisi judgement has already been issued.

The house she lives in is my sole name.

I currently can only pay part of the interest, the bank has given me 3 months to sell the house.

My wife wants to move, with my 3 children but cannot find any private properties as she is on benifits.

She has asked me to draft her a letter of sorts, stating i want possesion of the house, to give to the local authority so she will be concidered for social housing.

We have a little equity in the house, but this is getting smaller as i am not paying the full mortgage.

Can anyone help with the wording ?? thnx

Simply state the facts. A letter along the lines of advising the bank requires vacant posession on XX/XX date to permit them to dispose of their security and recover the loan. State that she has to leave the property the day before, and ensure any property is removed before access to the propertry is denied.

This would provide proof that she and the kids will become homeless on that date, and the council arrnage for emergency accommodation in good time to permit the move. Most property like this will be furnished to a basic level, so space to move current furniture may be a problem.