Panasonic TV

battyman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

We purchased a Panasonic TV 3 years ago, it cost £1,500. After 18 months it stopped working contacted Currys they didnt want to know so phoned Panasonic. They said they would the part for free (which apparently often goes in this particular model) and we had to pay the local repair man, £150. Now 18 months again it has died. Do I have any rights. Can I quote the SOGA or is it too late when its 3 years old? Can I ask Curry's for a new TV or Panasonic or is it all a waste of time with any of them now? Thanks for your help.

currys have a out of warranty process where thye can do a assesment to find out the root cause of the fault, customer pays £60 and then a report is conducted, if its manufacturing fault then currys will either repair (free) or offer a depreciation credit and a £60 will be refunded. i would advise you to ring customer services and ask them to log a complaint and take it from there. if you get a engineers report then you may ONLY be offered a depreciation credit.