DLR Penalty fare - wrong details with proof provided - do i have to pay?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I have been given a penalty fair for travelling without a valid ticket on a DLR train in London. True story is that I put money on my oyster card, but forgot to touch in, money was there thought.

I have been given a penalty, I provided a proof of address in form of a driving license. Even thought controller still got my first name, address and DOB wrong. It's been longer that 21 days now. If those details are wrong and i just have realised ( appears wrong on the website - it's hardly impossible to see anything on actual ticket ). Do I still have to pay if all those details are wrong ? Do I still have a right to appeal ?

Thank You!

well... they do, they just got it all wrong. I realized that when i was about to pay that the detail they have entered into the database are incorrect , my address is like 20 numbers different than the real one, and my DOB is different fo about 20 years as well lol. Does ir mean they can not chase me this way ?