What can I do?

karinelleno
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

I placed an order online on 30th November for a new TV bracket. The website states that it offers Next Day delivery which is the reason that I ordered from them. The goods were ordered on my Visa Debit Card.

The 1st December I got a despatch notification from the company so I thought it would be with me the next day. The day after the bracket did not order I thought this was perhaps because of the snow so I left it for a few days.

The 7th December I called the number on the website and eventually spoke to someone who told me that I needed to reply to the e-mail confirming my order to chase the delivery. I did this promptly.

The 8th December the replied to say the goods had been despatched and they would speak with the courier and request a chase on the package. I replied that same day asking what date the goods were sent.

The 13th December I called the number again as I had received no reply to my e-mail, again they said that they are not able to help over the phone as they are just the sales line number but they took my information and said that they would pass my query on. That afternoon I got a reply to the e-mail that I sent on 8th December saying "Thank you for your e-mail, We are investigating your matter and will come back to you as soon as possible."

The 14th December I e-mailed again asking for a refund as I had still not received the goods and had not received any relevant information from them regarding the matter

The 16th December I had received no response so tried again calling the number on the website. Again they said that they could not help me but took my information and said I would get a call back by the end of the day. I did not receive any call.

What can I do about this?

:???:

you are covered by the DSR rules

do a chargeback on your credit card

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...