Any comments on Graham White - solicitors ?

Abby25

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi peeps,

Had a telephone msg left on my answer phone, gentleman caller who has asked for me by name, stating that he was calling from Graham White solicitors, and I need to ring them back urgently.

Whom do they usually act for ... have they any teeth ?

Abs x

Hi abby

NCP, TPS, they seem to deal with parking fines, I can't find anything other companies they represent, but it doesn't mean that they don't.

Same here, but if he 'had any teeth' don't think he would be working in the lower end of the legal chain sHa_biggrin5.gif

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Thanks for the replies ... definately not a parking fine - as they have my telephone number - so got to be a creditor ..... but who ? Hmmmm ... no doubt I'll have something drop on the mat ... what a lovely christmas pressie that will be .. !!

Abs x

Thanks for the replies ... definately not a parking fine - as they have my telephone number - so got to be a creditor ..... but who ? Hmmmm ... no doubt I'll have something drop on the mat ... what a lovely christmas pressie that will be .. !!

Abs x

Whatever it is - nothing anyone can do over the Chrismas and New Year period, so certainly do not let it spoil the Season for you.

If you get any further telephone calls, refuse to answer their security questions, and tell them 'in writing only' and put the phone down.

Many of us, myself included, will be around right through the Season, so there will always be help and advice available.

I am going to do a quick search to see what more info I might be able to find for you.

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Roxburghe a DCA uses him. Will find out now, who Roxburghe usually works for.

Ah ... you beat me to it ... I;ve had a trawl through letters I've issued .. and guess what found one for GW - for 2 NWide accounts - who are now being chased by Roxburghe ....

Now I've written to Roxburghe ... but they keep on ringing ... and ringing ... and ringing .... despite every time my refusal to answer security, and to tell them they've been reported ...

Does GW carry any weight ... is he a real solicitor etc ... etc ..

Others may have further info on GW

Send Roxburghe the harrassment letter and inform them you have reported them to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact and http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consumer/2009/07/malicious-or-nuisance-calls/ and further inform them that you will also report them to the Police for harrassment unless they cease forthwith.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour.../52-harassment

Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act

“S40 Punishment for unlawful harassment of debtors.

A person commits an offence if, with the object of coercing another person to pay money claimed from the other as a debt due under a contract he-

harasses the other with demands for payment which, in respect of their frequency, or the manner or occasion of making any such demand, or of any threat or publicity by which any demand is accompanied, are calculated to subject him or members of his family or household to alarm, distress or humiliation;

falsely represents, in relation to the money claimed, that criminal proceedings lie for failure to pay it;

falsely represents himself to be authorised in some official capacity to claim or enforce payment; or

utters a document falsely represented by him to have some official character, or purporting to have some official character which he know it has not.

A person may be guilty of an offence by virtue of sub-section (1) (a) above if he concerts with others in the taking of such actions as is described in that paragraph, notwithstanding that his own course of conduct does not by itself amount to harassment.”

Rox are a complete pain and often pose as Graham White solicitors who are basically a name for hire. Report them to OFT and Consumer Direct also the SRA if they are claiming to be solicitors.

Don't speak to them - except to tell them to sod off and try to barr their numbers.

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

Roxburgh might also use HFO Services, who are based in the same building and their sidekick solicitor Turnbull Rutherford.

Watch out for the 'You have a parcel to collect, ring this number' card trick, usually First Logistics or Epxress Parcel Service, according to them if you ring the number you have admitted to the debt and they can restart the statute barring clock from this - absolute rubbish.