ACS Law : Gallant Macmillan....... Another letter. Ho hum, so the saga continues. Bar Humbug!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere....

I have posted a few posts in this thread here before it was closed.

Today after sending GM a LOD coming 5 months ago I receive a letter from them stating that their company is no longer in charge of this matter and the client Ministry Of Sound are in process of instructing another firm from whom you are likely to hear in due course.

I'm just going to ignore this letter but it has taken them 5 months to correspond to my LOD.

How on earth are you suppose to take these people seriously? They state in their original letter that I had 3 weeks to reply. So what gives them the right to raise their ugly heads after 5 months?

These people need to be dealt with......

It's the way it goes mate. They can take their time with this, but you must respond to their requests promptly. Unfair, but the way they work I'm afraid.

Personally I wouldn't panic, and don't believe your "likely" to see anything else from anyone. They're just defending their ex-clients rights to ensure they can maintain the process for the full 6 years if they feel so inclined.

Same here. That they say "expect to hear from the next solicitors" makes me wonder if they are simply going to set up another front our pass the info on to another firm of their mates. Mainly to disassociate themselves from the bad press received by GM in connection with the MoS case.

Is hickster reading?