Natwest Loan PPi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There,

Its been a while since I've been on here and I think I must have forgotten loads plus lots of things have changed since I first used this site some years ago.

My OH consolidated a loan with Natwest in 2003 which then ran 'til 2007 when he consolidated it again.

Recently he has had his PPI back for the 2007-current day loan but now has the bit between his teeth and wants to go for the PPI from the 2003-2007 loan. The problem he has is that he hasn't got any paperwork relating to this loan and I know he needs to send a SAR to get a copy of the agreement but how does he get the loan number/ref to enable him to do this?

It was like pulling teeth getting a copy of his recent loan agreement after requesing it several times and being fobbed off so I'm wondering if he'll ever get the loan ref without knowing what his rights are with regards to obtaining the info.

Thanks very much for any help.

• 1 month later...

Hi not sure if you have managed to move forward with this yet but he doesn't bnneed any reference numbers with a SAR it should give ALL information held on him regardless of whether he has agreement numbers or not

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga