Jump to content

Legal advice needed urgent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Iv been working for a home delivery company and was told i would be paid fort nightly or maybe a month depending on how i hit the system.


It has now been 6 weeks and still no signs of pay iv constantly been onto them and all i get is ill call you back ( no call back ) or it should be in your bank today ( no money in bank )


At first they said when was employed that who set my account up did wrong details and it would be sorted.


I was meant to of been paid on the 26-11-10 then on the 10-12-10 and still not a penny in my account.


The money they owe is only around £400 - £500 which is nothing to them as they are a big international firm i dont want to name them incase it could reflect anything back on me.


My bank is overdrawn and got bank charges , bills over due such as rent.


Also being so close to xmas and having a 6 month old baby 2 other children to support who no longer get paid dinners now iv moved in with my new wife so are on packed lunches and working tax credits new claim took its time to get sorted also babys milk and using more gas and elec with cold weather i really need the cash asap.


My vans off the road as iv used all remaining money in my account on my fuel and no longer can afford a drop more.


Im now having to turn down private jobs down which some are new customers.


Iv had to make a payment off a payday loan of £80 to carry it over as can not afford to pay it off in full due to the wage situation.


What can / can't i claim back or what actions can i take to get every penny possible out of the company ?


Thanks for any help / advice

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the site.

You need to send them a letter giving them 14 days to pay the money they owe.

Sadly,its unlikely that you can do a lot before Christmas unless they comply.

You need to spell out that if they do not respond with payment,you will file a claim in Court for the money they owe plus costs,it may also not be unreasonable to claim any further costs imposed on you as a result of being denied your money so far.

If you want to pm me the company involved I can maybe see if we have info in archive to help further.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...