why dont barclays answer letters

thebacca
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,this is my first time on site and hope there brains out there better than mine.

earlier this year my health took a dive and my good lady had to finish work to look after me,she only worked part time to keep

the wolf from the door.but it worked ok.since then i have struggled to pay a loan and two cards all with barclays.i am now only paying a token amount as this is all i can pay.but trying to get some sense out of barclays is hard as they dont like letters for some reason,all they want is to ring them,but i wont as i cant afford it as i only have a mobile.the thing is barclays for the last

15 years have thrown money at me at every oppertunity?! and for all of that time ive been on incapacity benefit which aint a

fortune but i managed and never missed a payment.i ended up with a 10,000 limit on one card and 7600 on the other and to top it all,they gave me a 19000 pre approved loan this at a time when i had just found out i had cancer.thats it in short i wonder what

you think about responsible lending and what to do as it were.the bacca have to stop my concentration has gone.

Hi Thebacca,

If you look on the Barclaycard forum, you'll see I have started you your own thread there for you to use. So use that one for your BC a/c and this thread for you Barclays bank a/c. :-)

Is there a problem with your Barclays bank a/c, or is it only BC you are having problems with.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

hi again,lost the plt yesterday.the problem i have is that i owe barclays for a loan 13,000+ and visa +m/card 15,000+ and i cant pay! this is down to loss of about £500 per month

in income.i have tried to get barclays to understand this but its hard work,all they do is hand it on to mercers.bacca

Hi Thebacca,

OK, we''ll only deal with the Barclays Loan on this thread.

You may get better success with Barclays if you make an approach via one of the recognised Debt agencies. National Debtline may be able to help you - http://www.consumerwiki.co.uk/index.php/Debt:_Where_to_Get_Help

8)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)