Lloyds TSB : Lloyds duplicated all my standing orders and emptied my bank account just before xmas!

Carpediemsnuts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im a new user and very P***ed at Lloyds!

They duplicated all my SO's and took all the cash i have the day i go out to finish buying presents! This is my first xmas as a married man with a baby on the way and they have so far done nothing but be rude and unhelpful!

Firstly Helen in the call centre (didnt give surname) who was clearly having a bad day and wanted to take it out on me with her attitude and monotone script reading couldnt give a damn and refused to help in any way, so i then went to 'Dee' (not sure of the rules on posting surnames here so i'll be cautious) the supervisor who immediately launched into a rant on all the things they wouldn't be doing for me because in their words 'we run a skeleton staff at weekends'. Should this mean we get impaired service levels when your account has been COMPLETELY EMPTIED! would it be so difficult to have been sympathetic to my circumstances and to the fact that THIS IS THEIR ERROR NOT MINE!! I manage my money via internet banking and always hav my SO's set up to leave my account between the 26th of the month (payday) and the 1st of the following month (rent due date) and they have never been altered, but for some reason they decided i should pay all my bills TWICE IN ONE MONTH!

After calling 5 times and getting varied levels of service (many thanks to Chris and Donna in the call centre for just being polite and considerate) im now having my 'Claim' investigated, in the meantime im waiting to see if their lending department will issues me with an emergency overdraft to cover the amount in question (£1200!) but im amazed at how no one has once apologised for the sheer frustration and inconvenience caused by all this! Surely the overdraft should have been offered regardless and not need hours of vetting by the lending department? And now for their next trick- calling you for a few seconds, just long enough for you to fumble your phone out your pocket and see them end the call!!!! Try calling them back and you get the automated message telling you the obvious 'we tried to call you' but then ending with the 'no need to take any further action as we will call back at a more convenient time' so you cant chase them and follow up on anything of priority till it suits them!!!

Can anyone give any advice on how i should proceed?

:-x:|:-x:violin:

straight to bank!!!!!!!!!! local branch

make a scene when its very busy and demand an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u shouldnt pay dd twice in one month!!!! if its lloyds mistake LET THEM KNOW ASAP