Letter from Arrow Global on behalf of Orange then Fredrickson on behalf of AG. Please Help

Hackers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been sent letters requesting for payment of debt to Orange of £114.23.

I had a contract with them for a number of years and this supposed outstanding debt is for their allegation of me stopping payments during a contract. I cant quite remember but I stopped paying orange between August - September 2006 as my contract a 12 month one had ended and I had started working for a company where a mobile was provided. Orange disputed this and said that my contract was 18 months.

I know that I agreed to a 12 month contract through a third party company that offered me a phone upgrade with the network remaining with Orange. I had a lot of calls and letters from Orange in 2006 and 2007 and argued the above points with them a number of times. Since this time I have heard nothing from them until recently we registered on the electrol role recently and a couple of weeks later it begins again.

The first letter dated 18th Novemeber is a Notice of Assignment and is from Arrow Global who now own the debt and explains that Fredrickson International Ltd are working on their behalf

Second letter dated 26th Novemeber is from Fredrickson International Ltd and all they say is that they have been attempting to contact the named person myself and for the recipient of the letter to contact them.

Third Letter dated 02/12/10 is from FI ltd and states:

1 Immediate payment required

2 That I have failed to pay the balance despite previous repeated requests

3 That their client Arrow Global requires payment in full to avoid further action

4 That I must contact them immediately by phone

Fourth Letter dated 09/12/10 is from FI ltd and states:

1 Letter Before Action

2 Debt must be paid in full to FI within next 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action

3 Should it be necessary to issue proceedings in the County Court further additional costs will be added £65 for court and solicitor fees.

4 If a Judgement or decree remains unsatisfied a bailiff may be instructed to recover

5 A Judgement debt or decree against you would seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.

I would really appreciate peoples help with how to proceed with this matter. I really do not take kindly to being threatened in this manner for money that i do not even owe and something that happened 4 years ago.

Kind Regards

Hackers

How is this for my subject access request I sent to Orange or Everything Everywhere as they are now known.

13th December 2010

Data Controller Officer

Everything Everywhere Ltd

Orange PLC

Hatfield Business Park

Hatfield

Hertfordshire

AL10 9BW.

Re. Subject Access Request

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to ask for a full subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 to be performed under my name for the total time that I was a customer with Orange PLC.

I would like a full description of all personal data held, the purposes for which they are / were processed as well as the disclossees or potential disclossees of any personal data.

I expect all information held by your company to be disclosed including but not limited to emails, archived computerised and manual files and all back up tapes.

I look forward to receiving all data within the time limits set out by the data protection act.

Yours Sincerely

I have sent a letter to Fredrickson stating that this account is in dispute with Orange and that all action should cease until resolved as advised by harassed senior. However I have not forwarded the subject access request to either Fredrickson International or Arrow Global.

Regards

Hackers

Edited by Hackers

Hi Hackers :-)

Just got your note...

You'd have been better using the template SAR from CAG (link in my blog) to be honest. Amend it to suit. You need to specify more of what you require, eg contract, terms and conditions, all communications, account statements, notice of assignment, recordings of telephone conversations and/or transcripts. You also need to enclose the Statutory £10 fee and send it all by Recorded Delivery - they then have 40 days from receipt to comply.

As above, inform the scavengers that the account is in dispute.

I'll look in again later..

BTW...you can call me Elsa I don't stand on ceremony so you can drop the Undercover bit..:spy:

:)

Thanks Elsa,

I have sent both the letters now recorded delivery. I imagine Orange will come back asking for specific information that I require. I want everything they have really, but if they ask I will copy your letter and enclose the £10 fee which I did read about elsewhere but was not going to pay it unless they brought it up.

Got a lot to learn with this debt fighting. Feels good to have sent those letter's now and almost looking forward to receiving the next demanding letter. This is certainly a shift from the doom and gloom / bury my head in the sand outlook I had before.

So thank you to Elsa, harrased Senior and CAG and I eagerly await the next instalment to arrive through my letter box. They will not get anything from me!

Regards

Hackers