Littlewoods Shopping Insurance

clio2010

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there i took out this cover and to be honest i feel like it was mis-sold and 47.00 has been added to my account today and its becoming unaffordable as im on income support yet they said it would be helpful if i took it out which i now dont believe is there any no win no fee people who can help mewith this?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi clio2010,

I'm disappointed to hear of the dispute you are having with us and we would really like to get the resolved for you.

If you can email us on the contact us section of our site with WRT135 in the title, then we will look into this for you.

All the best,

Andy

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

If you are having issues with Vodafone, try starting a thread here and contact the webteam as andy sugested.

There is a sticky in the telecoms forum, I'll quote that here for you

Hi
CAG
link31.gif
members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on
CAG
link31.gif
is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone
link3.gif
UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately and securely using the ‘Contact us’ form on the Vodafone website with your account details.

https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/s...PARTITION_ID=1

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is – and state the code WRT135 within the body of your email to make sure it comes through to us.As soon as we’ve received your email we’ll endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

CAG members contacting us, add the code WRT135 in the subject line in order ensure that email gets routed into our queue.

Also, when you fill in the "contact us" form you'll get an automated reply. Post the number and the webteam will be able to help you ASAP.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi clio2010,

Apologies for the confusion here.

As you're aware I'm currently assisting with your concerns over your account with us following my intervention in your other thread here.

Further to this I did reply your email yesterday and await your reply.

From here on in I think it'd be best to continue posting about your Littlewoods issues here and keep discussion about your account with us in the thread I've linked to above.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK