Trying to return laptop to Dell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I bought a laptop from Dell and they sent me two and billed me for two. They have (supposedly) arranged for a company called Walsh Western to come out and pick up the extra one from me so it can be returned and I can get a refund. Three times I have taken a morning off work on the days they have arranged the pick-up and no one ever comes. I have been in touch with Walsh Western and they have no record of my case number or address. When I call Dell they won't let me speak to a manger and all they do is reschedule another non-existant pick-up. I have had nothing but problems since the first contact I made with Dell.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Theodjinn.

Barclaycard are sending me out forms to fill in to claim the money back. The thing is I've received the goods so I don't know if they'll do it.

Also, they were meant to come out today to pick up the laptop and they never showed again. This is the THIRD time I have taken a morning off work for nothing. I don't get paid for being off so I'm not prepared to take any more time off.

• 1 month later...

Hi me again

this is the person I dealt with when my sons computer was lost in post and he was very good Robin Dcruz.

I have his email address but can't give it to you as I don't have enough posts apparently!!!