Brighthouse : optional service cover refund ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

i am in the process of claiming back the osc with ombudsman ,that brighthouse made me take and would like to no if anyone else as done this and what was the outcome ,could i get my money back or not :???:

thanks debbi

• 2 weeks later...

hi again

i have got a letter back from brighthouse about my claim for the osc money back .as just as i thought it would be states that i was sat down and told word for word about my agreement and osc this as never happened and i was told when i questioned about osc that i had to take it or no goods simple as that .they also enclosed as they say 2 true copys of my agreements that i am claiming for which on my originall agreement i never ticked the boxes for any of the insurance but on one they have enclosed as been ticked but not by me are they allowed to tamper with my agreement .

agreement number 2 which they enclosed is not even the correct tv that i have my agreement for and paid .theres is all same price and dates but diffrent tv model and none of my signatures on it at all and this is the first time i have seen this agreement .this tv on there agreement is a loaner tv i was left with 4 weeks before my agreement was due to end as the tv i had did not match to the one on my agreement and was taken to be verified and was told that i would be given the correct tv which states on my agreement once its been verifed then on my last week of my agreement i called up my local store yet again and my tv was still in a queue to be looked at and that the only option is to keep the loaner tv which broke 2 weeks later paid £1336 for a tv ive never had and left with a broken tv collecting dust in my bedroom

my tv on my agreement was a baird 42in with freeview - the tv i had and paid for was a baird 42in without freeview brighthouse set up my tv when they delivered it.

when the brighhouse engineer came to my house he said whats the problem i said i have just had my sky tv turned off and i can't find any freeview on the tv he said this tv does not have it can i see your agreement ,so i showed him and he said i have the wrong model and i should have had the newer model and took it away and left me with a damage tv .

i am now taking this futher with ombudsman and have done all the photo copying of agreements letters etc...

i will keep everyone updated on this problem. ombudsman v brighthouse who will win

Edited by debbi79

• 2 years later...