Template Letters - simple web form.... any use to anyone??

UnitedFront

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, because of my workload meaning that I don't have very much time to help family members at the moment, I've built a very simple web form that allows them to input the required details directly into the templates that are featured on the cag. I'm currently going through the process of applying the form to each of the templates that they might need so that they can simply put in the details and print out the letters as and when they need them.

Since I've built the thing anyway and it will be up and about, I was just wondering whether any members here may find it to be of any use to them? If anyone would be interested then they would be more than welcome to make use of it.

If people are interested in it, could a member of the team tell me if I would be allowed to post a link to it? A member of the site team can message me privately for a link if they want to look at it first.

If nobody's interested, then no offence taken..... I just thought I'd offer since it's there anyway.

Cheers

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Sounds good to me, I did something very similar a few years back (in the earlier days of Word Processing/Mail Merge) and it helped me enormously.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Hi UF

As stated below it's been bought to the attention of revelvant persons and they are looking into it.