Lend UK /United Kash/Cornwall Collections - Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

Has anyone had any dealings with Lend UK, we had a dispute in August about payment, and it transpires that my inforamtion was incorrect. I have since changed my card details so they cannot take anything out via my bank.

My inital loan with them was for £300 and I paid back £75 (the fee) the next month. I thought I had arranged to pay back £375 but i am really crap with my paperwork (and often bury my head in the sand with debt) so now the problem is that is it showing a debt of £550 so they are obviously still adding the interest of £75 each month. Has anyone been successful in freezing the interest with this company or approach to take.

Thanks for your help in advance.

What correspondence have you received from 'Cornwall Collections ?' Do you have an address for them ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

• 4 weeks later...

And may I ask what telephone number did Cornwall Collections give to you to call them back on ?

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

• 3 months later...

I urge anyone considering appying for a loan with these crooks to seriously rethink.

After confirming by e-mail at the end of September that the account was clear,

they then told me I asked for it to be "roled over" for 3 months and i owed them £300.

I didn't ask for this and despite repeated requests for evidence they ignore all communication.

The matter is now being dealt with by my bank and the police.

They are barely operating within the confines of the law!