Esa £25?

jonas87uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I checked my bank account and found I have received £25 in ESA

I take it this is a christmas bonus or a mistake?:jaw:

Anyone else received this?

Hi Jonas

It is not a mistake it is a cold weather payment. I also received my first one this week. You can check if your area is due payment on the government site http://pensions.direct.gov.uk/en/cold-weather-payment/home.asp

What are Cold Weather Payments?

You don't need to apply. If you can get a Cold Weather Payment, you’ll be paid it automatically

Cold Weather Payments can help people who are in receipt of certain benefits with their additional heating costs during winter.

A payment will be made for each seven day period of very cold weather between 1 November and 31 March.

A network of weather stations covering the whole of Great Britain will gather temperature information. Payments will be made when the local temperature is recorded as, or forecast to be, zero degrees Celsius or below over seven consecutive days.

Today I checked my bank account and found I have received £25 in ESA

I take it this is a christmas bonus or a mistake?:jaw:

Anyone else received this?

Look on your bank statement it sould read someting like you (national insurance no, followed by DWP CWP) if it doe's then you got the fuel allowance of £25.