Dropped curb unjustice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have a small company and come across many many tickets on both company vehicles and my family. Recently u have noticed that Ealing Council in London is absolutely unruly with both issuing tickets and dealing with appeals. Have no idea who is dealing with these but they are losing the plot. One of the last examples and the one I would like to know your oppinion on is the dropped curb contravention.

For the vehicle (pic attached) my employee received a ticket where one can blatantly see that the dropped curb is no way blocked by the car.

In respond to my evidence and appeal the answer I received is appauling. They completely ignore the images and at the same time Officers do not bother taking there own ( for me the reasons are obvious as there is no actual contravention they try to avoid pics so that noone can prove them wrong).

Please let me know if I am wrong and there are grounds to issue the PCN as I am now going to take it further and want to make sure that I am not going mad and seeing thing.

Picture 039.jpg

It is unclear as to how the vehicle in this photograph is blocking the dropped kerb, which is why I suspect that they have not upheld your complaint, a clearer photo might suggest whether the vehicle is, or isn't, blocking the dropped kerb, but what should be in mind is if I were in a wheelchair would I be able to use the dropped kerb or not?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!