Fredrickson Intl Ltd & Arrow Global

nemesiz8
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I got a letter from these guys and didn't have any knowledge of the debts. I asked a friend about these and he told me to send a letter to them. So i decided to send them a letter as well as email requesting information about the debt and with in 2 days i got an email back.

The letter i send was as follows

Dear Sir/Madam,

REF:

You have contacted me regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself.

I would point out that I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to Arrow Global Guernsey Limited.

I am familiar with the CPUTR 2008 and the Office of Fair Trading’s Guidance on debt collection, which states that it unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

Furthermore ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I also draw your attention to your affiliate membership of the Credit Services Association (reg 183) which requires yourselves to be compliant with its codes of practice,which I am also fully conversant with.

I would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my liability for the debt in question.

I await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed,together with a copy of your complaints procedure. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to Trading Standards and also inform the Office Of Fair Trading via Consumer Direct of your actions.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

The response i got back Arrow Global

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email, of which the content has been noted.

Unfortunately due to our company Information Security Policy I am unable to discuss an account via this method.

However, I can confirm that this matter is now closed and will issue written confirmation today as well as ensuring our system is updated correctly.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience our actions may have caused and should you wish to discuss the matter further please feel free to contact me on 0800 1300 165 (opening times 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday).

If you wish to make a formal complaint we ask that you submit this in writing to the address below

Kind regards,

Legal & Compliance

cid:image002.jpg@01CAA33B.F6612500

[email protected]

Tel: 0800 1300 165

Fax: 0845 459 4817

Belvedere

12 Booth Street

Manchester

M2 4AW

• 1 month later...
Send it to F's and Bryan Carter. Please correct my spelling error - continued in the first line!

Hi,

Before i send the second letter which you advised to do so, I got a reply from FREDICTION saying the applogies and closed the case.I did not receive any other letter from them after that. Thank you so much for your help!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A damp summer greetings to all!

My wife has been chased by Fredrickson/Bryan Carter since the 3rd of March,2011, re a debt owed to Arrow Global Limited. Back in November 2009, we wrote to our creditor (Halifax Card Services) and advised them that because of certain reasons the collection of the balance of the account was unenforcable. We heard nothing from Halifax again but instead, Fredrickson International raised its ugly head and we are trying to find out if indeed Arrow has purchased the debt, and if so, why haven't them (Arrow) contacted us and asked for the money. Can anyone help ?