Hillesden/mortimer - claimform - blackhorse loan 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both std rubbish

ignore lucas real bottom feeders

at least BH are taking notice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone..

. had a response from the FOS please see attached.

I've had a number of calls with the Adjudicator which have been should I say a little 'uncomfortable'.

I feel under pressure to settle and I have been made to feel as thought I should be lucky that they have offered me anything at all.

I am unsure about what to do now,

I have been persecuted for 6 years by these people and apart from the reduction of the interest,

and the £6k that has been already forwarded to my account, they have offered me £400.

I know you should take the emotion out of these situations but when I think back to the harassment, the way they spoke to me,

how the trawled through my banks statements and told me to 'get a job' and hounded me when I was at work

even though I had written to them telling them clearly that I only wanted them to contact me in writing

and then they still phoned me, texted me before and after payment, and when they wanted to review the arrangement.

I just think some how there is more that can be done and

I'm just not satisfied that I have done everything I can do to hold them accountable for what they have done to me for the last 6 years.

This may be a real long shot and yes I'm feeling a little bit on the brave side

but has any one every taken BH to court and won and on what grounds?

Does anyone know the name of a good solicitor who could give me some independent advise about the FOS

or on the agreement itself because I'm sensing that something is wrong with their conduct

and I may be wrong but I'd rather check first before I accept this 'offer'.

Just seen this under one of your threads......

......What the heck is going on here?

I had no idea they had targets, that's why he has been pressuring me so much... Very upset now.

Customers with grievances about their bank are being let down by a poorly trained and slapdash ombudsman,

according to a whistleblower who used to work at the service.

The Financial Ombudsman Service (foslink3.gif), the independent body that settles disputes between banks and customers,

lacks the expertise and resources to investigate complaints properly, the former employee alleges.

Other critics, including independent financial advisers and lawyers, also accuse the ombudsman of bias in favour of the banks.

The FOS handles 170,000 cases every year and is the last hope for desperate consumers battling with the financial services industry.

Jane Sanders worked as an adjudicator at the FOS between 2006 and 2008, on £22,000 a year,

and was “absolutely disgusted” at how the service is run.

She says: “If adjudicators don’t meet their targets, they don’t get their bonus, so, of course, cases are going to be rushed through.

My target was to close 3.5 cases every week.

Banks hold Ombudsman in Contempt

I'm wondering if you should be compensated for the loss of of the money onf the refund of interest they have given to you?

without going back, did they include 8% statutory interest on top of their interest refund?

if they did not.

I'm wondering if the FOS might agree to this.

£400 is reasonable, but, I also see no mention at all from the FOS

that may of these calls we to your works number

that is not allowed and appears to have been over looked

esp as you told BH 'not to use that number in numerous? letters?

more room for more Compo?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Just to give you an update on the BH Secured loan and the decision from the Ombudsman. I asked for a second investigation, and they concluded the following:

1) I was awarded £415.00 as a goodwill gesture

2) The balance of was reduced by £6500 as it was deemed that I was being overcharged in interest

I'm reasonable happy with this, although as soon as BH were notified of the final decision they started with the horrible letters again to prompt me to get in contact with them. They haven't requested any bank statements yet but I'm assuming it will only be a matter of time before they do.

How childish of them!

Don't take it lying down, start your complaint straight away, I loathe the banking industry, almost as much as I loathe the DWP and Politicians!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I will complain but with the court case looming on my Santander O/D and trying to sell my house I have a lot to contend with, BH are quiet for now and hopefully they will stay that way for a while longer... (hopefully until I sell the property)

Ah yes, it's Capita Asset Services, you would need to check your loan agreement to see if they state that they are allowed to transfer the loan to another company, this was only set up In December last year too!

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/09345937

They won't be able to change any of the original T&C's though, not without forcing you to sign a new contract.

http://www.capitaassetservices.com/

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

TBH, I wouldn't know either, might come under a heading like, 'our responsibilities' or something like that?

Skye Loans Limited have only been trading for 6 months. There are three Directors: Capita Trust Corporate Limited, another similarly named company and a woman who is director of about 50 similar companies.

I have done research on these and it seems Blackhourse have sold us to a debt collection agency so watch out

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

and they

+£16k PPI!!!

so they owe you another £10k

dx

and they

look at the agreement

dx

and they

as far as I can see if +£16k was charged for PPI

'somewhere' that +£16k need to be either refunded to you

or the resultant 'unpaid' PPI balance removed from the outstanding balance of the loan owing.

as someone is still trying to make you pay it off...?

dx

and they