None delivery but they say it was and have a signature

Mortonl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a xbox 360 from littlewoods catalogue for my son for christmas the due delivery date was 22nd of november. I waited in all day for it and it didnt arrive i kept checking the delivery checking section of the website and they changed the delivery date to the 23rd of november, again i waited in all day by about 6oclock i checked the website again and it said delivered!!..

I phoned the catalogue straight away and they informed me they had a signature for it a J Walker had sighned.. there are no J walkers livingin my house only my hubby and my son and i was in all day and it wasnt delivered. They then told me i had to write in to say i hadnt recieved it by this time i was fuming and i told them no this was there cock up and i had wasted enough time waiting around for the item, and that they needed to sort it out, the lady said she would pass it to the tracking department and i should recieve a phone call with in 48 hours.

2 days passed and no phone call so i rang them they said the quierey would be looked at and i should ring back in a week, so i did to be told a letter had been sent to me and they couldnt tell me what was in the letter.

Because of the snow we have had no post for a week and the £185 still hasnt been taken off my account balance.

Sorry for the long rambling post but im starting to get stressed abut having to pay 185 pounds for something i didnt recieve.

Am i in for a long fight with littlewoods?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated at this moment in time as im getting realy worried about all the ringing around etc it looks like i will have to do.

Lyndsey x

sorry for the double post i have looked around the site and am still not sure ihave posted this in the right section..sorry if i havnt.

urgently waiting a responce from anyone please

If you Google them you will find loads of horror stories and complaints about them. We had a recent experience with them and it was not good. Formerly I think they were Blue Arrow Now they are changing their name again. A lot of people will not buy from companies that use them as the courier as they have a tendency to throw parcels over the 6' wall, leave parcesl in the rain, walk ver parcels etc. Are you sure the parcel is not lying the back garden or even your refuse bin. I kid you not! I requested refund from the company last Friday and suddenly at 10:30am it was loaded on a truck for delivery. Their depot is less than 14 miles from us on snow free roads.

• 3 weeks later...