Cca-and ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone out there that could help............ does a CCA have to have in its terms the question re PPI included in your repayments ? as statements I have recieved fron EGG havePPI on and I do not have any documention stating I asked for this, and it was not on the EGG card agreement.

Please be patient, it is a Sunday afternoon and a lot of people will be doing their normal Sunday family stuff.

If you have never requested PPI and if it appears on the agreement, and if you have been paying it - then it will have been missold and you have a right to have it refunded, Egg have a bit of form for misselling and even had their hand smacked.

My own claim against Egg consisted of only a single letter, after which they paid up.

A good first point would be to scan in the agreement and after removing or blanking out anything that can identify you and post it on here, it makes it easier to see your arguments and offer constructive advice where possible