help,lowell portfolio1 .

klr107
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first post ever.help needed please,a few details ,i am a resident in spain and have been for over 6 years.earlier this year my wife and i moved to scotland to allow my wife treatment for melanoma. 1 week ago i got a letter from lowell stating that i owed lloyds a sum of money.i have never received anything from lloyds nor have i paid anything towards this supposed debt. i used to have a lloyds account but the account number given in lowells letter does not correspond with any account i have ever had with lloyds. any account i had with lloyds was a joint account with my wife and yet there is no mention of her in their letter. 2 days later i got 2 letters from 1st credit,or something like that,with 2 different reference numbers on them asking if i was the person they were looking for and should i not reply they would assume that i was indeed the person they are looking for. what should i do.i have not replied and will not. what do you think about my situation,if there is any debt is it statute barred?

any advice would be great.

Hi and welcome to CAG.

First Credit-ignore until they send something you can respond to.

Lowells. Send them a Statute Barred letter. No doubt they will come back with, "An attempted payment was made on xx/xx/xxxx" which of course you will be able to rubbish. Look in the Library for the letters

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

WHAT! Lowell chasing SB debts!!! NEVER!

Take your pick, but the first one would be my first offering: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?424-Statute-Barred-Letter-SCOTLAND

Or even this one: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?408-Letter-sent-when-debt-is-statute-barred

Oh how I would love to be a fly on their walls......

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

WHAT! Lowell chasing SB debts!!! NEVER!

Well even Lowells with their curteous staff, professional conduct in all things and the holistic approach to debt collecting have to scrape the barrel every now and again.

OOH LOOK----Flying pigs :lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Subscribing...

I am currently 'in discussions' with these nice people regarding an alledged debt which was/is never mine, and is SB'd as well.

There are a few nice people in their complaints resolution department who are currently (for the last 2 months) helping me sort it out with themselves, the OC and CRAs. Nice of them really...

I have recommended to them that perhaps they might like to have a web relations team like Lee Vodaphone. They are considering it and have heard about CAG welcoming such help to members.

BB have you been at the cooking sherry?

James from Lowlifes CRT has already tried, and failed, to assist CAGgers, DCA's should never be allowed to give their biased corrupt and unqualified advice on here...I would never take any advice from such a disreputable organisation, nor any of their bum buddies.......sorry bosom buddies!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I did wonder if it was tongue in cheek, but then considered that you've been on the unfortunate end of their drivel for quite a while and thought they may possibly poisoned your mind just enough to make you turn to the dark side:spy:

I did wonder if it was tongue in cheek, but then considered that you've been on the unfortunate end of their drivel for quite a while and thought they may possibly poisoned your mind just enough to make you turn to the dark side:spy:

Nah, the force is strong in this one :)