Marshall ward help

junior232

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have question about how marshall ward part of the shop direct group work.

I bought an xbox 360+kinnect package from them, i have opened the package and used the xbox+kinnect, am i allowed to return the product and get a refund if its within 7 days of purchase?

Hi,

I have question about how marshall ward part of the shop direct group work.

I bought an xbox 360+kinnect package from them, i have opened the package and used the xbox+kinnect, am i allowed to return the product and get a refund if its within 7 days of purchase?

Is it faulty?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi, thanks for replying back.

Yes the item is faulty, theres something wrong with the kinnect sensor, marshall ward gave me a xbox technical support number to ring and i went through all the troubleshoots with xbox.

Im just fed up with the way marshall ward are dealing with this, i specifically asked for a refund but they have stated they need to determine the fault and have asked for a reference number from xbox to prove i went through the troubleshoots, i am still waiting for them to call me so i can give them the reference number, everytime i call they state the department that is dealing with this is very busy and cannot take calls.

I have had the xbox since the release date and its just sat in my living room doing nothing, i have been told there is a process they have to go through if electrical items have been connected if i want a refund.

Now what i do want to know is if i have a right to return the item if i have connected it? and if there is a fault am i entitled to a refund and how long do they have to accept my request for a refund?

7 working days + one.

you can demand a full refund working or not as long as you have written evidence.

if you paid by credit card do a chargeback

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

by written eveidence i mean proof that you informed them within the alloted time since purchase

well as long as you get the full refund

pers if you paid by CC i'd do a chargeback...sod 'em!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...