Bryan Carter sending letters when account closed

discod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

arrgggh had a letter this morning from these fools saying they are sending round the baliffs because I never paid the judgement they had against me. All payments were made direct to the court and were paid off, they got me so damn mad im sending them this letter...

Dear Mr Carter

Thank you for your letter dated 25/11/2010 stating that I had not paid the judgement against me and you will be sending your lovely heavies around to take my household items.

Well I suggest you contact the court in Ashford and ask who ever takes the payments to check their records again.

Payments were made and the account closed due to it ALL being paid off, I will contact my bank and get all records of the payments made to send to you so you can then bother to put it in your files and stop sending people like me these threatening letters just before Christmas.

I will no longer be in contact with you and if any bailiffs turn up at my door the statements of payments will gladly be handed to them and the door closed in their faces.

Do your job properly next time and stop making peoples lives a misery

:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Hi there

I think you have a PERFECT HARRASSEMENT AND EXTORTION suit available here.

If you follow this through maybe you can get the notorious Bryan Carter actually JAILED.

Now wouldn't that be a LOVELY XMAS present for everyone and a great way to start the New Year.

Cheers

jimbo

Hi there

I think you have a PERFECT HARRASSEMENT AND EXTORTION suit available here.

If you follow this through maybe you can get the notorious Bryan Carter actually JAILED.

Now wouldn't that be a LOVELY XMAS present for everyone and a great way to start the New Year.

Cheers

jimbo

oooo any brains out there that knows of a lovely template I could send stating these facts,id love to turn the tables on these baffoons xx

Try something like this:

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letter dated (date), the content of which is noted.

The judgment debt was satisfied on (date last payment was made).

The tone and content of your letter has caused me anxiety and distress. I will consider any further communication which erroneously claims that the judgement debt is not satisfied, and/or makes threats of further action, to constitute harassment as defined by the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. In addition to any action I may bring, I will also make a formal complaint to the Law Society.

I now require you to provide me, within seven days, with an unreserved apology and an undertaking in writing that your unprofessional behaviour will not be repeated.

Yours etc.

To be on the safe side, check with the Court first to ensure that all is in order - unless, of course, you have a Certificate of Satisfaction or other communication from the Court confirming that the debt has been paid.

If you have this, insert in the letter after line 2:

Copy documentary evidence is available upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope and your cheque for £10 to cover photocopying and other costs; documents will be despatched when the cheque has cleared.

this is probably the best chance i,ve know ever to cull carter in his tracks ,milk it for all you can get!.

he would not have been able to get bailiffs sent unless you were summond to court for missed/or none payment off a ccj.

and then the judge would of had to have ordered this not that little fat cretin.

Edited by themagician

Try something like this:

To be on the safe side, check with the Court first to ensure that all is in order - unless, of course, you have a Certificate of Satisfaction or other communication from the Court confirming that the debt has been paid.

If you have this, insert in the letter after line 2:

haha fabulous thank you xx

Copy documentary evidence is available upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope and your cheque for £10 to cover photocopying and other costs; documents will be despatched when the cheque has cleared.

Only a tenner!!

:lol::lol::lol:

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Bear in mind that Carter usually goes for part of the amount in court, i.e. his costs, and may be trying to get the balance of the debt. A big no no and he doesn't have a chance.

Had a letter today and yes this is indeed their costs.They want 208.00 for claim fee,claim cost,claim interest,judegement cost,warrant fee and warrent cost! Do I have to pay this and if not is there a letter I can send please.The original debt to money shop has been paid and they have sent me a breakdown to prove it thanks

They are in contempt of court, they CANT go for warrant fee and expenses as there has been no need to issue a warrant.

Send their letters to the court manager and ask for an emergency injunction against Carter, that should get them off your back.

DONT Send Carters anything, go straight to the court and do a letter there, write a point by point summary of what happened and where you are now and post it up and we will edit it for you to suit. DO NOT contact Carters as they are useless (as already proved) and will just send out even more conflicting paperwork.

Elsa's link was just to give you some more knowledge on your situation, a bit of reading just so you know how it all works, have you done what SG suggested in her previous thread?

You won't be starting anything, these guys know that the average Joe doesn't know their rights or law surrounding consumers and debt, so they try and exploit the average layman, they will take it right to the bone before they back down in the hope that you fold first..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Elsa's link was just to give you some more knowledge on your situation, a bit of reading just so you know how it all works, have you done what SG suggested in her previous thread?

You won't be starting anything, these guys know that the average Joe doesn't know their rights or law surrounding consumers and debt, so they try and exploit the average layman, they will take it right to the bone before they back down in the hope that you fold first..

Ive done nothing yet because I dont know where I stand.Ive been told they cant issue costs for warrents etc cos one wasnt issued.I dont really understand that link,am I still in the right reporting them for trying to collect this money when legally they have no right too?? sorry to sound a bit thick but I want to be sure ta xx

Right just been back over the whole thread again, and you DEFO need to do what SG has said here; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?285633-Bryan-Carter-sending-letters-when-account-closed&p=3227061&viewfull=1#post3227061

It seems pretty clear that this fool is in contempt, contact the court about this, they will advise you on the best course of action, and again you MUST make a formal complaint about this excuse for a solicitor to the legal ombudsman http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/ he needs to be disbarred, this is exactly the right sort of ammo to have him answer too.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!