Wills/Estates

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there.

I don't know how many caggers are au fait with French law. I guess you've tried the French websites? There are also English ones based around a magazine about living over there. I don't know if I can post a link to it because it's commercial, but you might find help there. I'm not sure if you're English or French speaking.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be something inherently flawed with any organisation that purports to be acting in a consumers interest, and yet is financed and therebye controlled by the very organisations it investigates.

My own experienced with fos shows the flaws quite clearly. Whilst I cannot make any comment about French law it seems a very, very complicated situation. As I have said quite clearly in my previous posts, the major problem with any fraud of this nature is the time the individual concerned has to plan it.

There is also a lethargy with the Police, who quite frankly, show little or no interest. Solicitors are expensive and, whilst you may be able to prove a lot of what you say, the problem is then getting it to court. In my situation the alledged fraudster has declared he has no assets, only debts (does that ring a bell?) I finally reached a figure of 300k that was missing or unaccounted for. The assets have no doubt been put in somebody elses name and trying to find them is, quite literally, like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack.

It needs a drastic change in the Law. Promised many, many times by various Politicians but as yet absolutely nothing. My own situation is finally reaching its end and it was a very, very steep learning curve. I intend, in the coming weeks, to reveal in an article on this website what finally happened.

I had forged signatures on dozens of cheques, a forged Will, hundreds of thousands of pounds that I could prove were missing and still the police and administrator did absolutely nothing about it (all documented)

Think long and hard before you set any (very expensive) ball rolling.

Edited by uaruman
financial

thank you for your advise, I know exactly how u feel, we have recordings of these people taking to each other admitting they have hidden policies, and still our solicitor is not inclined to go down the court route as he feels it is a chance depending on the judge, also my mother in law is in her eighties and an award winning actor! It seems the more we uncover the less people want to get involved, the police included.

I just can't let it go, and it is taking over our lives. How can these people get away with this.

We have a caviet in the probate office at the moment, but as u say it is an expensive ball to start rolling if u go the court route.

many thanks for all replies

I intend, in the coming weeks, to reveal in an article on this website what finally happened.

I had forged signatures, a forged Will, hundreds of thousands of pounds that I could prove were missing and still the police and administrator did absolutely nothing about it (all documented)

I'd be very interested in reading that article when you're ready Uaruman..... have you considerd going to the press with it, or is that your intention already?

I intend, firstly, to publish it on here. Not really sure how far I can go on this site (Citizen B?) although everything I will put in writing is documented and verified.. It makes very sobering reading. West Mercia Police have been in the press recently for their use (or abuse) of stop and search powers. Ironic really when you consider their actions in relation to fraud. White collar crime is fine (by definition) God help you if your Black, Asian or any other minority, just walking the streets and minding your own business.

The Halifax Bank were in a league of their own. George Orwell would have been hard pushed to make sense of their answer. They claimed that because only one Executor complained, (there were two) they could not be reasonably expected to take any complaint seriously! (you could hardly expect an alledged fraudulent Executor to be in any queue complaining could you?).

In all fairness there were some very good people, a fact I've made clear in all my postings, and yet the Law on this issue has still not been altered or clarified as promised many times by various Politicians

Nice to see you around PriorityOne (and paying attention lolol)

Edited by uaruman
clarity