iphone broken.....:-(.......

meg&mog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I was hoping someone out there could help me? my husband has a iphone in my name he has had it since March this year last night it broke just no power at all even with the charger plugged in

I have the phone with orange i have 3 phones on the account 2 have insurance which costs me 6 pound per phone and the iphone does,nt i have a bank account that offers mobile insurance but they are not aware he has a iphone and we were told to check they would cover it if it was to dmage or break sadly it was something we didnt get round to

I was wondering would i have a case on the phone being under 12 months old? i have not contacted anybody as yet i thought i would check what you guys say the contract is for 2 years we are not even half way yet he has not dropped it or anything it had a full battery and just literally died

Any ideas or comments welcome thanks so much guys

Length of contract is irrelevant. Also, insurance with your other two phones is also irrelevant (unless the insurance is with the iPhone number, but usually that's more than 6 pounds a month).

Apple give 12 months warranty on their iPhones you can pay extra for another years warranty on top of that). Give Orange a call to let them know of the fault. They will most likely transfer you through to Apple who, if in agreement that it is faulty, arrange for it to be repair via post, or if they can book an appointment in an Apple repair shop.

• 2 weeks later...

The phone may have simply crashed. It will refuse a charge unless you press the correct buttons to restart it. Hold down the power and circular screen button together for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo, it will then charge normally.