Okay, I get it

Guest Cartaphilus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

I've spent my whole life, trying to do the right thing, never going out of my way to upset, hurt anyone but boy have I have it back in triplicate. Whether it's been because how my face has looked at school, years of bullying over that to the point of having no flipping self-esteem left, to the point it completely damaged my education. To the point I withdrew, because I knew I would always get picked on, labelled in a very cruel way, then it carried on into work to the point I have never bothered to try and better myself, because what is the point?

So, I get it now. I have spent a whole lifetime of deluding myself, expecting fairness because ... No matter what I do, no matter how I am it's always the same.

So, let's put this into perspective. I know whatever happens next in this pathetic life of mine will just be exactly like it has been before. More misery, more cruelty. I hide myself away because of it, because of being judged how I look, not because of who I am as a person.

Let's talk about abuse? I've had 43 years of it. From family. others who have seen fit to abuse me purely because they assume because of the above that I am 'that kind of person'. Some have no idea when it comes to this kind of thing, they really don't. I've gone back to education, just to prove to people I am an intelligent person. Wasted years of my life then getting a degree out of it. Nothing changed, things were the same as they were before.

I have always been a kind, sensitive person and people who know me, REALLY know me in life, those who have bothered to look beyond how I look and see the person they should be seeing ie a human being. It's not nice getting on the bus, public transport being heckled at and called names to the years I have been. It's deeply cruel.

I have tried, I really have to be a nice person throughout life but against the odds, against all that above what hope or chance do I have?

So, I know what I am going to do next. I know my life is going to remain how it is, it doesn't matter what and I know it won't matter, because trying to change anything doesn't work. It never has. Proving myself to people is a joke. I have done it over and over again. It has got me nowhere. Getting qualifications, many skills ... none of that has mattered. I am but a joke to many people because they take one look at me and start assumings things.

Everyone I have gone to to get help, with everything that has gone on these last few years have all let me down. I recognize that I am alone in this world. I am a very symapahetic person to people's problems, despite everything else.

But, no, I accept that whatever has led me here is my own fault. I have been devalued as a person for so many years, I no longer want to try and explain or tell anyone about how it's been.

Everything has been taken from me. I now know what is coming next will be the ultimate in that direction. I think I am going to walk away from this silly life of mine, that doesn't make any sense. I have been thinking about it for a while, I tried before but I was dragged back to it.

I cannot any longer prevent what I know is coming with my debts, but that's the least of the problem in comparison with the rest. I have made myself a recluse because of the treatment I have faced until now. Hidden away. Then all what comes with that as well. How can anyone live this way?

I've got to escape it. I cannot be the person I should be living my life the way it's been lived for so many years, so many decades. Being a good person has led me nowhere, instead it's led to my destruction and own personal imprisonment. Afraid to let people know me, see the good inside me. I feel as if I am in darkness all the time. But I never put myself in it.

I can't make sense, I have really taken enough and when I have gone to get justice, gone to get things sorted out it's been me who has been the worst off. I have always been honest throughout life, I don't know any other way to be.

What is there left. I know my debt situation is going to get worse, like everything else does. It always does. Can't prevent it, so I must accept that I have driven myself into this silly, stupid place. Regardless whether I know, and others who know me, what's gone on know I have been driven into this place/state because of that.

I have to give in to inevitability, and run away again. It's all I can do. I am not worth it. I choose to do this. I choose to run away. I must. Nothing works for this life anymore. It never has. It's been broken for years. I can't mend it. Whatever redemption I am trying to get to, I know it will never be there for me. It seems I have to sacrifice things time and time again. Christmas will be spent on my own again, like before. I have given so much of myself to people, never expected anything back but ... sometimes. Just that once.

So, I will follow my own advice and move on. I've go to do this, I will face things on my own, deal with them as always. I know I am not making sense to anyone anymore, but please just allow me this one, self respectful thing. I want to leave everything behind, move on. I can do no more.

This is not one of those messages BTW, but a lot of thinking about what I will do with the rest of my life. I can't change it, so I must change the course of it. The only way I know to do that is to remove myself from the present situation like where I am living. It's taken a lot of thought over getting here but I have been subconsciously doing it anyway for months. I have to let go completely of everything to survive what I know is coming in my own future. Tired, sick of paying rent, the grind of things. Of having to live in this way. Things are already nomadic, I guess this is the point where you truly become one.

Yes (and I hope you don't take this the wrong way), but look at Susan Boyle. She was practically laughed off the stage when she first came on the scene. Who's laughing now?

I have read every thread while you have been feeling like this Cartaphilus with interest. And I will have to say again "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH". It would do you no harm whatsoever to go and talk to your GP. You are a valuable member of the CAG. You seem to have fought this for 43 years, Heavyweight boxers can only last 12 rounds. Keep going. It may not get better, but I can't see it getting any worse. There is only just over a month for a completely brand new year.:-)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

In this life some people get it rougher than others, NO One nd I mean NO one has a klfe free off traumer unhapiness and stress , every one goes through good patches and bad patches and life is what you can gain from it and ow you can change it . You can always look on the side of being hard done by take control.

Take care