Whic providers piggy back onto other networks?

Surfer01

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which providers piggy back onto the O2 network, i.e. does Tesco use the O2 network etc. In our area it seems "O2" are the only provider that works but their customer service is diabolical and they keep putting our phones on the wrong tariif or a tariff that we did not request. We are PAYG and don't want to pay £10 every month for minutes that we never use. All we want to do is top up £10 as and when required.

Tesco use O2, but their "deal" is not straightforward either. Top up with £10, they give you another £10, but that is on a "use it within 1 month or lose it" basis. Top up £15 and get another £30 (again the £30 is use it in 1 month or lose it)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I agree which is why i want to move away from O2. All I want is a sim card that allows us to top up as and when. Never thought it would be so so difficult! Being rural we live in a very poor coverage area and it seems that O2 maybe the only network that we can connect to unless Orange and T-mobile have improved. Three is definitely out.

I use o2 payg and tesco payg as have two phones. i only ever put on what I want and it lasts ages untill used. You get texts offering those offers you mentioned, but I ignore them. Funny enough on one occasion forgot whihc phone was buying more credit for and got tesco credit, but accidently credited it to o2 phone adn it worked.

Why do they make PAYG tariffs so complex? I want the Tesco Lite sim card only which is advertsied on theri website but you cannot buy it online and yu get passed from pillar to post when you phoen in to inquire about it. Seems they only have the one that you have to top up with £10 every month on the anniversary date. Might as well do contract if that is the case!