eviction date for 11.00 Monday 29th Nov 10

anthonyleeds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Please Help

We are a married couple age 41 and 37 with two young children aged 5 and 7 we have been through extreme financial hardship stemming from last year when the industry I work in took a downturn and I lost my regular overtime, then my father became terminally ill with cancer and I had to take extended unpaid leave to nurse him then time off for funerals bereavement etc. The upshot of this is that our mortgage provider has moved to repossess us on three occasions over the past 2 years but we've always managed to pay the arrears in time. However we have gone behind with our mortgage payments again and once again Redstone have used the suspended repossession order they have against us and we have an eviction date for 11.00 monday 29th Nov, we have tried to co operate with Redstone but they keep moving the goal posts and have now applied legal charges and other fee's to the arrears. I understand that by using a N244 form that we can ask a judge to interject but have no idea how to go about it at this late stage.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Tony

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there first off how much are you in arrears ?,how long is mortgage over ? and how long has it left to run ?,you say you have a suspended repo order on the mortgage can you tell me the terms on which it was suspended? we will need some of this information A.S.A.P for the statement to acompany the N244 form,we need to act fast,today if possible.Redstones are a nasty peice of work but all is not lost and if we act quickly you should be okay.

We have an appointment scheduled with leeds city council mortgage unit to see if mortgage rescue is an option and have also put a proposal to Redstone where they get paid an weekly amount direct from my work to cover the mortgage and an arrears amount which has been backed up with a letter from work which they are considering but i think that they're stalling.

notice of eviction dated 28th october 2010, we have been in regular contact with Redstone with numerous proposals since which initially they seem to be favourable about then dismiss after we have spent time and effort on them ie. putting house on market, lump sum payments, etc. initial repo order was Jan 2009 but we paid arrears to stop it. mortgage is for 3 years into 25 term interest only.

duplicate thread removed

use this one

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no the 330 would be paid every week so by my calculations 330 x 4.3 = 1419 so an additional 539 per month. in addition to that i am due an end of year production bonus prior to xmas break up of approx 1500 i would be prepared to pay that against arrears aswell.

Right, i can see why you have got into this mess now,thanks for all the extra info we now have enough to work with.For a start 539 pounds a month extra is just too much Redstones are bleeding you dry and using the threat of repossession to do it,plus charges added to the arrears figure to artificially inflate that figure so it looks bad in court.Tis is an all to common tactic by lenders,now,200 per month extra sounds about right to me so 880 plus 200 is 1080 per month,could you afford that taking into account all of your incommings,ie salary and so forth.

Forget that we can always say this was done under duress and threats from the lender,dont worry about that,so we have established a figure that you can comfortably pay per month 1080 thats your normal monthly payment plus 200 per month off the arrears would that stretch you finances or would you be able to manage that comfortably?

Thats good news not only for the both of you but for our n244 app which we will get to later by the way,right what i want you to do now is type out and income and expenditure sheet,i dont know if you have ever done one of these before but its not a problem,i want you to type the heading income and expenditure and down the left hand side list your monthly outgoings,elec gas,water,and so on then on the right hand the amount of each monthly outgoing and of course any credit,when you have done that whatever is left is the amount you can pay off your arrears each month,just make sure for the purposes of the sheet its 200 pound after all other expenses have been accounted for,get on with that now and get back to me as soon as you have done it and printed it off.