A-ha - Eureka!

Guest Cartaphilus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus

I made some progress and I am very excited about it. I can move forwards a bit now. One of those things you know is right there in front of you the whole time. I found something which has given me some answers to some things this last year or so. Sorry to be so cryptic but it was one of those 'Eureka moments'. I will have to share it with my friends now offline and, of course, close family who will be pleased now because I now have an answer to something very, very important. So an end can be put to it. In a nice way, of course. Night everyone.

:wave:

I made some progress and I am very excited about it. I can move forwards a bit now. One of those things you know is right there in front of you the whole time. I found something which has given me some answers to some things this last year or so. Sorry to be so cryptic but it was one of those 'Eureka moments'. I will have to share it with my friends now offline and, of course, close family who will be pleased now because I now have an answer to something very, very important. So an end can be put to it. In a nice way, of course. Night everyone.

Nice to read that you have had your :whoo: 'Eureka moment' :cheer2:

:wave:

regards

bill

dk

:welcome::rofl::welcome:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:tea:

most of my knowledge is from the school of hard knocks

not based on any legal background

As quite a lot fellow caggers state seek Legal Advice

:ranger: