• Tweets

• But did you request documents as per your response to their PAP ?
    • Hello fellow Gaggers.   I did what you all suggested and asked for my CCA from all the Companies/DCA’s involved. These were sent by first class to sign for on 6 June 2022. They all received and signed for these letters on either 7 or 8 June 2022.   None have come back with a signed by me CCA or relevant documents. Here are the replies I received are as follows:   BPO Collections, received a reply on 17 June with their letter dated 14 June, no CCA received by 27 June.   Dear ***** Please find your postal order for £1. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept this as we don’t charge for this. I have requested all the information you have asked for, once our client has responded we will send this over. Yours Sincerely, John McNamee.   Cabot Financial, received a reply on 17 June with their letter dated 14 June, no CCA received by 28 June.   Dear ***** Thank you for your request for information under sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Unfortunately, we do not have the relevant information on file, so we will be requesting a copy of the credit agreement and terms and conditions from your original lender, as well as a statement of your account. This may take some time, but we will write to you within the next 12 days with an update, (their 12 days regarding an update is today 4 July, no post from them has been received).   You still have an outstanding balance of £****.** and you currently do not have a plan in place with us. We would like to discuss the available options with you and find you an affordable solution for this account. Yours Sincerely, Stephen Shaw.     NCO Europe, received a reply on 13 June their letter dated 8 June, no CCA received by 27 June.   Dear Sir/Madam (can’t even get my gender right). Thank you for your request and payment for a copy of your CCA which we received today and have forwarded to your creditor. Your creditor has advised us that they no longer require payment for this (postal order for £1.00), therefore we are returning it to you. You will receive the CCA in due course If you have any queries blah blah blah……………… Yours Sincerely, Joanne Perry.   PRA Group, received a reply on 17 June with their letter dated 14 June, no CCA received by 28 June.   Dear ***** I am in receipt of your letter in relation to the above (request for my CCA) and have requested the required information. Until this is received, I have placed your account on hold which will cease any further collections activity until further notice. PRA Group UK Ltd do not charge any fee to carry out this request, I am therefore returning this payment (postal order for £1.00) to you. We will contact you to provide an update as soon as possible but if you have any questions, please contact us blah blah blah……………………………… Yours sincerely, Carissa Rae.   Idem Servicing, received a reply on 18 June with their letter dated 16 June, no CCA received by 27 June.   Dear ***** Thank you for your request pursuant to sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Unfortunately, we are unable to supply a copy of the credit agreement at present and acknowledge that until we do so the agreement cannot be enforced. We have contacted the original lender for a copy and if available it will be sent to you under separate cover in compliance with your request.   The balance of your account is still outstanding and we will continue to pursue this debt which will include any arrears and defaults with the credit reference agencies. We can confirm the balance of your account of £****.** remains due and payable and we will continue to contact you to discuss repayment proposals. In the meantime, we attach a statement of account detailing the transaction history. You are free to take whatever action you consider appropriate but we will not be releasing you from any obligation under the agreement. Yours sincerely, Rebecca Harper.   Rather than scan and post the letters I have received from the DCA’s I have typed out the main points of each reply I received. All have failed to send me a true, signed by me, with attached terms and conditions (at the time of signing) a valid Consumer Credit Agreement. Most of each letter seems to contain bluff and bluster, and veiled threats. One note of concern, would any of this come to bite me in the rear end, should I fail to pay them any more money, with regard to the credit reference agencies? I await your more knowledgeable responses.   Allets.
    • Well done. Different shops have different staff.  For customer service in future look at sainsburys. I know the CEO is the same. 
    • Hiya, just to update you, they've now posted another enforcement notice - with a deadline of next week before action - to my new address. Presumably found that via the court document? I've not had any acknowledgement from the court of my new N245.    I need to check whether the deposit that was in dispute is still sitting with mydeposits so I will dig out the paperwork this week.  Also wondering whether it is worth going for an IVA if the court don't agree to my recent offer.   Meanwhile, if they turn up I will talk to them through the door.    
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My uncle has made a 'Small claims' against me, He wants to get his dog back that he gave me nearly 3 years ago,

I have proof that I've had the dog, vet bills grooming etc..... Does anyone think this will actually go to court?

And

He lives in Scotland and I live in England, but he's applied through MCOL... is it true the claimant as well as the defendant has to live in England or Wales... if so will the claim be invalid?... and does that mean he could try again through a Scottish court?? SO many questions.. hope someone might have some answers!

Thanks in advance

My uncle has made a 'Small claims' against me, He wants to get his dog back that he gave me nearly 3 years ago,

I have proof that I've had the dog, vet bills grooming etc..... Does anyone think this will actually go to court?

Well, since the claim has been issued it is likely to get to court unless it's either thrown out by the court or stopped by him.

He lives in Scotland and I live in England, but he's applied through MCOL... is it true the claimant as well as the defendant has to live in England or Wales... if so will the claim be invalid?... and does that mean he could try again through a Scottish court?? SO many questions.. hope someone might have some answers!

The correct process has been followed.

Why does he want the dog back?

Its not him, its his ex wife who wants the dog, because he still has the registration document for the dog- the claim has to be done in his name. The dog recently had pups. i offered them one before and after they were born, They said they definatly didn't want one. So when the pups were 8 weeks old and ready to go to their new homes, my ex aunty says she wants one of the pups , i say its too late then she starts bombarding me with text messages threatening to take the dog and pups off me and how it was there dog after all... but Ive had her for nearly 3 years now! Anyway I agree to SELL them a pup. a week after they say they want the dog and the other3 pups! Then Iget notice that they are going to take me to small claims to get the dog back and £1500 from the sale of the pups... even though i only made £600 and the pregnancy process cost me over £800 ... In my opinion she is doing it out of spit, they dont care about the dog but they have money to burn.